Stephen Hodge Associates LTD
Professional Repairs in an organised manner to a predetermined plan
About Our Service
Planned maintenance is a method of organising repairs in an organised manner to a predetermined plan as a preventative measure to ensure that all maintenance is Planned as opposed to Reactive.
Facilitating proactive and Planned Maintenance
We recommend that a first step is to carry out a detailed survey of the building and to document all the work that is required including associated costs. Accordingly, we prepare budgets to allow planning of future expenditure and reduce unseen costs arising. We include:
- Identification of all building elements
- Establish the condition and appropriate maintenance action required
- Priority rating of identified defects in order
- Estimated budget cost and industry/contractor costs
- Timing of when maintenance should occur
- Cost total for budget planning and annual cost budgeting
Planned Maintenance ensures that you experience no surprises along the way.
We aim to provide our clients with a professional oversight in Quality Control.
Professional Contract Supervision Services in Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds.
Get In Touch
Let's talk about how we can help you
Trusted Property Experts
Please call us on the number below or simply fill in our contact form to make an enquiry and obtain Prompt, Professional, Property Advice
Stephen Hodge Associates Limited
49b Market Square, Witney, Oxfordshire OX28 6AG